Losing the Baby Weight

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You're Living In Denial Fatty

I might be the only one with this issue but at the end of my pregnancy I was living in some serious denial of the sheer size of my body. I had always recognized that I wasn't one of those pregnant sticks with a volleyball on the front, but I wasn't huge either (that is what I told myself). I got to enjoy pregnancy in one of the hottest summers in state history so we spent a lot of quality time at the pool. I would see other unfortunate pregnant souls there as well and would say to my husband, "at least I'm not that big". He is a saint for just letting me think that. At some point I think I realized that I was kidding myself and that is probably what all of those ladies were saying about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment