Losing the Baby Weight

Monday, September 21, 2009

Joining the LPGA

Have you ever watched the LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf Assoc). tour? Well many of these ladies wear unflattering, too tight, pleated pants that result in an unsightly pooch in the front. My dad has affectionately titled it the "front butt" because it does in fact look like you have a butt on your front!
Well should you be fortunate enough to have a c-section, you can plan on having a front butt for a good long while afterwards. It's like having a separate entity attached to your tummy and is especially noticeable when you're sitting. I really think mine should have her own name like Olga or Doris. I guess it's a combination of scar tissue and swelling from surgery but it's in no hurry to leave you. I've lost 30 pounds since I had the 2nd baby and Doris is still hanging on for dear life.
So one Sunday afternoon if you flip over to ESPN 8 (the ocho) watch for me in my khaki, pleated dockers because I might just grab my husband's clubs and head out on tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment