Losing the Baby Weight

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Disclaimer

I am 100% sure that children are a gift from the Lord. Being a mom is a special honor and responsibility and I cherish and adore my kids. That being said, I've had two kids in two years so my body is a freakin' war zone and there has been some crazy and funny times in the past two years that deserve to be shared. There are some women in this world who love every minute of being pregnant...this Mama isn't one of them! I'm way too practicial and honest to go on and on about the joys of pregnancy. I want you to know the truth about pregnancy and motherhood and I hope to share some of the priceless things I've learned along the way. I hope that all of you other moms that read this blog will share your words of wisdom as well. My oldest child is only 1 year so it's not like I'm an expert about parenting by any means but I have learned some helpful tips along the way that I didn't come across in any of the books or classes. If you don't have a sense of humor or the ability to decipher thick sarcasm, you should probably look for another blog to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment